social media marketing services

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Social Engagement - Ezines

So I took the time today to link my www.ezinearticles.com profile to my Google+ profile and I was surprised to see that you could now link all your social platforms to your ezines account.  They have not only added a social platform inside the site but that have also integrated with all the major SM  Platforms.  They also are using the badge system to create excitement and a sense of accomplishment for their users.

lastly, I noticed they are now ranking you in each of the categories you've posted in and telling you how many articles you'll need to increase your rankings.  All great stuff!

Article marketing at least on the high end is coming back!  Are you positioned to take advantage of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment