social media marketing services

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day #2 In the Books (2:365)

Today is day #2 in the launch of the new RCBryan & Associates Company.  WOW!  What a difference a few days make.

Step 1: Get the office setup and everything working.  This included hardware and software (which was a pain)
Step 2: Create training for new assistant
Step 3: Organize all leads in database.  This included hard leads as well as online leads.  We organized them and started marketing to everyone.  We are about 90% through this and things are starting to come together.
Step 4: Organize Coaching Dept.  Get everyone on the schedule and get the calendar up to date.
Step 5: Accounts Receivable - get all the money that is owed in
Step 6: Cash flow & credit report.  Make sure the money is right (maybe this should have been #1)

What are some of the mistakes I've made?
- Office supplies: One of us has had to run to the store every day
- Accounting still isn't where I want it to be.  I need to make a hard decision on the path I want to take here

So this is my fourth start-up and I feel like I had a great system in place for this one.
- Properly designed site
- Properly designed sales funnel
- Properly designed service offering
- Rich lead list
- Great JV opportunities already in the works
- Strong Virtual Team for development and marketing

I'm ready to declare the Million Dollar Challenge.  Each of the last four companies/divisions I've launched have done $1M in gross sales in less then 12 months.   I say challenge on!  I can do it four times in a row.  Feel free to follow along to see how we do!

RCBryan aka Roger :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment