social media marketing services

Friday, May 18, 2012

When your ex says ‘You’ll never find anyone like me’. Say ‘that’s the point’. (5:365)

It's a quote from Drake..

Here is the thing with business consultants and having a business coach - we are not all created equal!

Let me tell you about my "I-They" standard.

When you are talking to a potential coach or consultant listen to the way they use these two words - "I" and then "They"...

Do they say things like... "When I launched my last company we used a cross platform selling strategy" or do they say "When they launched their last company they used this strategy so you should to".  You MUST stay away from the "They's"!

This is also true at events and seminars.  Listen to the person speaking.. are they an "I" or are they a "They".  Do they sit in front of the room for an hour talking about what everyone else is doing or do they have real first hand experience with the topic?

RUN FROM THE THEY's!!!

Today was jam packed with coaching calls.  I love working with each and everyone of my students.  The wide verity of products and skill sets makes my job interesting.

On a good note our site www.rcbryan.com is 100% back up and running!  The phishing attack has been squashed!

"I fought the hackers.. and I won... I fought the hackers and... they got a big ole American Boot up their ASS!"

It's day (5:365) and things are moving along.  A few smaller deals closed this week with one large deal now in the works.  It may be Friday but I have a full weekend of work ahead of me!

Let the haters hate and keep letting the money pile up!

No comments:

Post a Comment