social media marketing services

Thursday, May 17, 2012

I got 99 Problems but a ***** ain't one!

I decided to timeline my day today.  Mostly because I knew it wasn't going to be super productive.  To many FN Problems!!

I'm going to do this one in a few parts today because of some major frustrations!
wpcurl is ready to go from a function standpoint.  I made the same damn mistake with this product that I did my last.  I never wrote a sales letter and now have no marketing platform for it.  That's the second time I've done this.  It will not happen again.

seocurl has been sitting to long.  It's a major cash flow project that I need to just lock myself in a room and finish the web2.0 posting tool.  The demand is there and the program has proven to work.  A little revamp of the code and a little stealth posting script and we are in business.

After those two tools are launched I'm done dealing with the public.  My tools will stay my own!  Or maybe at least a few close MM friends.

I HATE EMAIL!
12:26pm - Got booted from Campaigner because of a bad list.  They didn't even let me email it to see what the open rate would be.  Makes no fn sense.  I can't really blame them (well I can)... it's this damn site www.article2008.com.  It's been nothing but a pain in my ass for 4 years!  It's time for it to go.  I should be able to get a couple bucks for it and it will cut my server costs 50%.  Mission #1 effective... NOW

Talked to Chad from IS and we agreed (sort of) that I would delete all lists associated with article2008 and that my account would be reactivated.  Damn this site is a pain in the ass.

1:32pm - Now obsessed with solving this damn email problem I've purchased a scrubbing service to clean my article marketing list.  I'm then going to pay another third party service to do a 7 part funnel on the list to clean it back down to only the opens before I try to move that list back to an EMS.  This is going to be a bit expensive but when its done I should have a decent list.

2:14pm - list submitted to be scrubbed - cost $50 for 76,000 emails

3:01pm - send out national contract to client

3:21pm - get back scrubbed list - now have 67,000 emails on the list that I can market to.  Trying to decide if I do one off blasts to clean the list down to opens and then move back to IS or if I use a secondary service to protect my newly reactivated IS account.  Let me work out pricing.

4:30pm - Coaching call with new student

5:00pm - Coaching call with one of my coaches

5:45pm - MM Conf Call

6:15pm - $5 Steak Night!!!!

Goal Ratio 2.9%

Day #4 is done!  Well at leas until I get back from the bar and get back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment